Empathy Building - only if interested
Psychology Club Meetings:
Wed. 2 - 3 PM LRC 114
Time, subject to change
OPEN TO ALL MAJORS
VENTURA COLLEGE PSYCHOLOGY
LUCY CAPUANO - BREWER, M.A.
Psychology Club Faculty Advisor
Office: LRC 329
Psychology: Expand your mind!
CAMPUS RESOURCES AND LINKS
LINKS TO CLASS POWERPOINTS
LINKS TO BECOMING A SUCCESFUL STUDENT
How to overcome procrastination
PSYCHOLOGY AND COMMUNITY RESOURCES LINKS
CRISIS HOTLINES AND LINKS
4667 TELEGRAPH ROAD, VENTURA CA
MORE LINKS AND RELATED INFO
IN ORDER TO START YOUR PROJECT, THE CONTRACT, WAIVER AND RESEARCH PROPOSAL MUST BE TURNED IN, AND
THE PROPOSAL MUST BE APPROVED BY YOUR PROFESSOR
CLOTHESLINE WED. 11/5
- Set up for Clothesline will be at 6:30 am and the break down of the event will be at 2 pm.
- We will be meeting by the field area between the Science and LRC buildings.
- Interested students will need to sign in and sign out with a club member in order to get extra credit points (5 points) - and will need to help out for a minimum of 30 - 45 minutes)
- Donations of t-shirts, rope, clothespins and art supplies can be brought to a box set outside my office in the LRC (329)/or a box in MCE 110 -
- There will be no extra credit for the donations... (Random Acts of Kindness ;-)
- The event is open to the public - free parking: EAST lot